The mental health and well-being of employees is crucial to the success and productivity of the entire organization. Lifespring offers counselling and consulting services for the prevention and resilience of employee stress, relational conflict, work/life imbalance, and career dissatisfaction.
Counselling need not only address prevention and repair of mental health concerns of employees. It can also be used to further enhance employee happiness and peace of mind. Learning how to manage the mind appears to be at the heart of therapy as well as general success and happiness in life. Some of the areas addressed in Team Self-Development are:
- How the brain and mind work for application in everyday life.
- What stress is and how to manage it.
- How to identify hidden thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
- How to form new, more adaptive and constructive beliefs.
- Develop more helpful and harmonious ways of communicating and relating with others.
- How to discover, understand, and manage the different types and layers of emotions.
- Gain new thinking tools and problem-solving techniques to better deal with life's challenges.
- Learn helpful and practical principles to better approach challenges in life with greater happiness and peace of mind.
Employee stress is one of the most common factors affecting illness, attendance, attrition, and productivity. Several important practices and organizational adjustments can significantly increase the productivity, happiness, and health of employees. Some of these strategies include schedule reorganization, relaxation/mindfulness training, communication skills training & practice, one-on-one counselling, and conflict resolution.
Additional Practice Areas
If you have concerns about issues that were not mentioned in the menu, Lifespring offers group counselling services for many other areas. Feel free to inquire about our areas of practice at 604.200.9681 or email@example.com